Drayton 22mm 3 Port Valve MAI/679-3
The Mid Position Valve / 3 Port Valve has been designed to control the flow of water from the boiler through to the central heating system or to the hot water cylinder in domestic central heating systems. The valve is always controlled by thermostats (a room thermostat and a cylinder thermostat) which are normally supplied by time clocks. The valve is made up of a motor and microswitches that send 240V feeds out the boiler and or pumps.
- Spring return action
- Three-position operation 1) Hot Water Only 2) Central Heating Only 3) Central Heating & Hot Water
- Motor can be replaced without draining down
- Manual lever for overriding the valve if need
- Extremley quiet operation
- Low power consumption
- Provides electrical output via orange wire to the boiler and/or pump
Most engineers fit these valves using a 5 way electrical connector to prevent disturbing the actual wiring in the wiring centre. If you require one of these it can be viewed in the related product section below.
All parts sold by AK Gas Appliance & Spares Ltd are brand new, they are not used or reconditioned in any way. When buying from us you can rest assured your product is CE Approved and comes with a 1 Year Warranty.