Regin 45mbar Manometer REGU35
This manometer is a tried and tested gauge used by 1000's of engineers over the past 30 years, it is known as one of the best gas pressure testing products through traditional means on the market in the UK today. This also means that there is no need to pay for annual calibration costs every because it works through gravitational readings.
- A solid acrylic manometer in a strong metal casing.
- Measures upto 18in.w.g. or 45 mbar.
- Easy adjustment and a clear accurate scale.
- Blue liquid for ease of reading in dimly lit locations.
- Minimal fluid loss through spillage or overpressure.
- Hanging slot and strap.
- Length - 18” (450mm).
- Supplied with a nylon protective cover.
If you require the replacement fluid check out the related products below.
All parts sold by AK Gas Appliance & Spares Ltd are brand new, they are not used or reconditioned in any way. When buying from us you can rest assured your product is CE Approved and comes with a 1 Year Warranty.